The charter market offers exciting opportunities to yacht owners and many of our clients are now chartering out their own yachts thus mitigating to a certain extent the annual running costs. Power To Sail will help you to ensure that your vessel complies with the necessary industry standards, is well marketed and chartered according to your schedule. You are then free to enjoy your yacht in addition to a maximum revenue return.
In order to give each client the attention and service we believe they deserve, Power To Sail offers a high level of service to their Central Agency clients including:
- 7 days a week service – we are always accessible to our clients and yacht owners.
- Stream-lined enquiries through one Charter Manager.
- Standardised and consistent charter fees with all brokers world-wide.
- Listing of the yacht on MYBAnet, the international charter broker’s website (coming soon).
- Free advertising on the Power To Sail charter website.
- Regular and professional email shots to all brokers and intermediaries world-wide.
- Regular and professional email shots to the extensive Power To Sail client database.
- Organisation of charter broker open days, photo shoots and boat show attendance in order to market the yacht.
If you would like more information about chartering your yacht please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This information is not contractual; it is given in good faith and offered for informational purposes only. The publisher and company do not assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information displayed. This information is subject to change without prior notice